Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Awards

Pin It

Hi all, Hev sent me this cool blog award and the most inspiring comment which just made my day and bought a tear to my eye. Thank you Hev i appreciate every word....and Rachel sent me this one
thankyou for your comments and support...

Here are the rules : Use the twinks bank icon

1. Only 5 people allowed. (to be nominated)

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. One (1) has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So here are the blogs ive chosen

Elizabeth from Flower Girl....i know your is a new blog but i love what i see so far well done.

Deborah from Cards and things... ive been a huge fan of her cards for a long time.

Mel from Mels stampz... Mel i just have to you blow me away with your ideas and talent.

Dawn from Do stamping with Dawn.... always something creative there.

Monica from Monica's Crafts...which i want to give my support for her crafting back to her :)

all are talented and may God bless you all as you share.....Valita

and a last thought

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven". Matthew 5:16



5 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Thank you SO much Valita; your an angel on earth! Hugs, :0) mel

Monica-FC said...

thank you so much valita, as this was a surprise to me. I love your blog and visit it every time i am on.

Heather "Hev" said...

You are welcome Valita :)
Well deserved :)
Have a wonderful day :)

Anonymous said...

You really deserve the blog awards.

I'm looking in here often and you really inspire me. Thank you :)

Deborah March said...

Thanks so much Valita! I visit your blog often; the crafty admiration is mutual.