Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

fresh folded easter eggs

Pin It

Hi all, it's been a hectic 2 weeks for us here getting our daughter packed and off to uni. This last week has been a blur for me as i have missed her so much so i haven't been in the frame of mind to do a whole lot at all, but its getting better, she has settled in nicely and has an on campus job cleaning to help with finances. Makes me happy to know she's starting her own life doing something she's been passionate about for a while now...primary teaching!. So to get get my mind back on some positive stuff i thought i'd give you another look at my fresh folded easter patterns i have for sale. Ive done a quick video tutorial on how easy these patterns really are to make. This will give you an idea whether you would like to try this type of paper crafting. you can click on the pic above and it will take you to my easter patterns. enjoy...Valita



and a last thought

To everything there is a season
a time for every purpose under heaven.
Eccl. 3:1

5 comments:

Emily S said...

I just wanted to say that your work is absolutely GORGEOUS. Thank you so much for sharing your incredibly creative ideas with us!

Emily
Weddings With the Cricut

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Handcraft category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Valita
I ordered the set 1 Fresh Folded Eggs for Easter from you and got them with no problem. I am anxious to make them.
I love all your work & really like how to create from your imagination so that you can save all of us money.
Please keep up the GREAT work & continue your inspiration.
Thank you

Patty said...

Thanks so much for putting together a video tutorial on the Iris folding. I have wanted to give it a try, but was nervous to really dive in. Now that I see how simple it really is.... I'm going to jump in!!! Great job!

Stephanie Harbin said...

Your projects are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.