Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November special offer

Pin It
Hi all, for the month of November I have a special offer on my Christmas folds scrappers addition patterns. Buy set 1 and you get set 2 free! (these are instructions with patterns) new comers to my blog may not have seen these patterns as the button on the right side may just look like a fancy heading for my patterns for sale below that ...... this is the button for my fresh fold patterns blog click on this and it will take you to my pattern blog and you can browse whats over there!


Ive done a video to show you how easy these are to follow (scroll down), and you can also view more of these how to videos on my YouTube channel or over at my pattern blog


$ 7.95

and a last thought

And I will be merciful to
them in their wrongdoings, and I
will remember their sins no more.
Hebrews 8:12

4 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

These designs are so beautiful. How lovely and a great offer too. Lee x

Carol Carriveau said...

I always love watching your videos an this one in particular as I've never done a piecing card like this. Looks more complicated when just written instructions. Thanks for the kind offer as well!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

So beautiful - all of them! I love this technique and you are so skilled at it!

I have blog candy on my blog with a questionaire that I would love to have your input if you would like to visit.

Wishing you a happy rest of the week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

www.ChiCha.in said...

hii.. Nice Post

For latest stills videos visit ..

www.chicha.in

www.chicha.in